Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Marie Berquist - S. Carolina
Fri 29 Mar 2013 01:42:32 PM CDT
Stamp Set 492 - Happy Spring [00-492P6]
Stamp Set 488 - Bunnies & Bows [00-488P6]
Stamp Set 260 - Spring - Benjamin Bunny [00-260P4]
Sparkling Sands Sparkle N Soft [SS118]
Autumn Sparkle Sparkle N Soft [SS106]
Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter (microfine) [GM2000]
Luau Green Velvet Glitter (microfine) [GM2004]
Orchid Rose Velvet Glitter (Microfine) [GM2016]
Teddy Brown Embossing Powder [EP187]
Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa 
Memento Ink - Angel Pink 
Memento Ink - Pear Tart 
Memento Ink - Tangelo 
Memento Ink - Sweet Plum 
VersaMark Pad 
Static Free (anti-static pouch) 
Sponge Daubers 
Sticker Paper - 
Lifestyle-Sticky Thumb Dimensionals 
1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" [SAT01]
Cardstock: White, Pink, Orange, Orange Polka Dot, and Spring Decorative
White Lunch Bag (5” wide)
Spellbinders - Back to Basics Tags
Spellbinders - 2010 Heirloom Ornaments
Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly Border Punch
Martha Stewart 4 Petal Flower Border Punch and Corner Punch
Martha Stewart Grass Border Punch
Cheery Lynn Designs Japanese Garden Lace Oval (Leaves only)
1. Trim the open end of the bag so when you fold it in half, with the bag bottom on the inside right side, you have a 5” square. Sponge all edges with pink ink.
2. Run Tear-ific Tape along the edges of an orange square. Add a slightly smaller square of decorative cardstock and add Autumn Sparkle to the remaining exposed adhesive. Layer on a square of pink with the corners punched and add to the “front”.
3. Create a sparkly border strip using the Glitter Masking technique in Tips and Techniques. Layer on pink, punched with the 4 Petal Flower border punch on both sides. Add this across the center of the front.
4. Using the Stamping on Velvet Glitter technique in Tips and Techniques, stamp the bunny in brown on Sparkling Sands Sparkle N Soft and add some color and shading with alcohol markers. Cut out and add to the center of the card/bag front.
5. Stamp the Bees Buzzing sentiments and flower images on a white square and color with alcohol markers. Layer on a slightly larger square of orange cardstock, edged with Tear-ific Tape, and add Autumn Sparkle to the remaining exposed adhesive. Add to the left side of the card/bag inside.
6. Adhere the bag bottom to the inside right side with dimensionals. Once again create a sparkling piece using the Glitter Masking technique plus adding in border strips of the spring decorative cardstock. Layer on another piece of pink with both sides punched and adhere all of this over the bag bottom section. Tuck a strip of sparkly “grass” just under the edge of the popped up bottom, created with sticker paper punched with the grass border punch and covered with green glitter.
7. Using the Stamping on Velvet Glitter technique, emboss the three little bunnies in dark brown on Cloud Nine glitter. Color with alcohol markers and cut out. Add each to the top end of an oval tag die with the edges sponged with green ink. Cut three 1˝” x 3” strips of sticker paper and punch both ends with a border punch. Remove the protective layer and add a 1” strip of the decorative cardstock. Cover the remaining exposed adhesive with Cloud Nine glitter and color with alcohol markers to coordinate with each of the three little bunnies. Wrap each of these around a chocolate nugget candy and adhere to the tag with the coordinating bunny. Tuck these under the popped up “bottom”.
8. Create a carrot tag by cutting a white ornament tag, sponging the edges with ink, and stamping the Happy Easter in the center. Layer this on a larger polka dot ornament tag, also sponged with ink on the edges. Die cut the leaves from sticker paper, cover with glitter, and adhere behind the “carrot” top. Tuck inside the bag opening.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.