Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brigita Skopas - Georgia
Mon 18 Mar 2013 05:21:17 PM CDT
Big Happy Easter 3432-426C
Easter Borders 3434-426G
Peepiní Chick 3438-426B
Sunny Daze Glitter G1038
Easy Green Glitter G1077
Sticker Paper #99558
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad #99604
Neenah Classic Solar White Cardstock
Tear-iffic Tape SAT01
Spellbinders Labels Eight
Cardstock (Yellow, Lt. Green, Pattern Paper)
1. Trim Lt. Green CS slightly smaller than A2 size card for width. The length only needs to be about 3/4 down the card. Trim yellow CS for width of A2 size card and the remaining length of card (below lt. green). Trim striped pattern paper slightly smaller than lt. green CS. Adhere all to card with Tear-iffic Tape.
2. Cut sticker paper with Spellbinders die. Remove protective cover and sprinkle glitters over each sheet (Sunny Daze over larger sheet).
3. Adhere larger sticker sheet to top part of card with Tear-iffic Tape. Adhere smaller die with mounting tape over larger sticker sheet.
4. Stamp Peepiní Chick on Neenah CS with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color with Copics. Fussy Cut.
5. Adhere Chick to top of sticker sheet with tear-iffic tape. Add Glossy Accents to egg.
6. Stamp Happy Easter onto yellow CS with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
7. Stamp a row of eggs onto Neenah CS with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and color with Copics. Trim and add Lt. Green CS border. Adhere to card between striped section and yellow CS.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.