Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter GM2000
Shimmer Embossing Powder EP137
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad #99604
Tear-iffic Tape SAT01
Neenah Classic Solar White Cardstock #99572
Sticker Paper #99558
Spellbinders Marvelous Squares
Embossing Folder (eggs)
Alcohol Inks and Blending Tool (Blending Solution, Cloudy Blue, Pink Sherbet, Peach Bellini)
Orange, Yellow Cardstock
1. Trim yellow CS approximately 4 1/8” X 5 3/8”. Trim orange CS slightly smaller. Emboss orange CS.
2. Dab Versamark gently across top of embossed eggs. Sprinkle shimmer glitter over eggs and tap off excess. Emboss with heat gun.
3. Adhere orange CS to yellow CS with Tear-iffic tape. Adhere orange ribbon to center of card. Tie bow and glue to left side of card.
4. Cut a piece of sticker paper with Spellbinders die. See Alcohol Inks on Velvet Glitter in the SNS Tips and Techniques section.
5. Stamp images onto Neenah CS. Color with Copics and fussy cut.
6. Adhere bunny and carrots to Velvet Glitter Sheet with Tear-iffic tape.
7. Adhere the Velvet Glitter die to card with mounting tape.
8. Adhere “Easter” sentiment/tag to card with mounting tape above bow.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.