Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Dawn Bennett - Pennsylvania
Mon 04 Mar 2013 05:35:15 PM CST
Bunnies & Bows 488
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink 99604
Copic Markers (B00 E31, E33, E35, E37, R20)
1/4" Tear-rific Tape SAT01
Foam pop dots
Cardstock: White, printed DP
Spellbinders Labels 2
Spellbinders Grand Calibur
Martha Stewart Doily Lace Border Punch
White sparkly ribbon
1. Cut white CS to 5 x 12, score at 6, fold on score lines to create card base. Cut your blue DP and layer onto your card base.
2. Stamp image using black ink onto white CS. Color with Copics or other medium.
3. Using the Labels 2 die cut out the colored image. Using one of the Labels 2 cut out a mat for behind your colored image using the printed DP.
4. Cut white CS and Printed CS in 1 ˝ strips for layering on bottom of card front. Use the Martha Stewart Border Punch and punch one long side of each of the strips. Layer these strips together.
5. Attach some ribbon around the top strip, if desired.
6. Assemble your card and use whatever embellishments you’d like. I used a bow and some pearls.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.