Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Karin Martin - Ohio
Thu 28 Feb 2013 02:23:12 PM CST
Just For You-444S
Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter-GM2000
¼” Tear-ific Tape-SAT01
Nestablilities Die-Rectangles-Large and Scalloped
Brown Copic Marker
Pink Copic Marker
Blue Copic Marker
Grey Copic Marker
Rust Dye Ink
Square punch-1 ¼” & Scalloped
1. Cut mustard cardstock for A2 sized card.
2. Cut rust cardstock 1/8” smaller than mustard.
3. Cut 1 piece of patterned paper 1/8” smaller than rust.
4. Cut second piece of patterned paper 1 ½” x 5 1/2” and add punched border.
5. Add 3rd piece of patterned paper strip and adhere all layers together as shown and wrap with ribbon.
6. Adhere puffy fabric hearts to card using dimensional glue.
7. Stamp sentiment and punch out, adhering to scalloped square.
8. Stamp bunny, color with markers and die cut image and scalloped layer. Adhere together.
9. Coat a piece of sticker paper in Velvet Glitter, stamp image, color dress and fussy cut.
10. Adhere to image and then adhere image panel and sentiment square to card base.
Note: All layers and embellishments adhered with ¼” Tear-ific Tape unless otherwise noted.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.