Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Jessica Griffin - Texas
Wed 11 Jan 2012 05:28:36 PM CST
Easter Chicks 426P4-C
Peepin’ Chick 3438-426B
Easter Accessories 3436-426E
Fill The Jar 423P4
Large Jar 3431-423H
Large Jar Lids 3430-423C
Orange Crush G1092
Sunny Daze G1038
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black #99604, Versamark 99702
1/8" Double Sided “Tear-ific” Tape SAT02
Copic Markers (YG41, YG45, Y000, Y11, Y13, Y15, V20, V25, BG000, BG10, BG11, YR04, YR07, R30, R32)
1/8" Double Stick Tape SAT02
Sakura Glue Pen 99202
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White #99572
Green and Kraft cardstock, Fancy Pants Pattern Paper
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 18
1. Stamp Jar and Easter tag. Stamp Chick inside of Jar and color with Copics or other medium.
2. Using Labels 18 die, cut green cardstock. With die still on the cardstock, stamp eggs using Versamark, leaving a solid, unstamped border.
3. Cut pattern paper the width of the card and 1” shorter on top/bottom. Adhere pattern paper to card base.
4. Cut out jar and tag. With glue pen, adhere glitter to egg and tag.
5. Adhere jar with pop dots and adhere tag on top of the jar.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.