Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Mon 31 Jan 2011 04:23:57 PM CST
or all on Stamp Set 425
Black Staz-On Pad #99704
Versamark Pad #99702
Clear Embossing Powder EP120
Sparkle Embossing Powder EP107
Baby Powder Rainbow Pad
White Organdy Ribbon
Cardstocks: White Glossy and Pink
Sissix Decorative Label Set #4
1. Cut White Glossy to 5 1/4" x 4" and brayer with rainbow pad.
2. Cut White Glossy to 5" x 3 3/4" and stamp Imagination with rainbow pad for background. Drag sides over the pad to put color on the sides of the piece.
3. Stamp Kite three times using rainbow pad and cut out.
4. Apply Versamark to Kites and heat emboss once with clear embossing powder and once with Sparkle.
5. Die cut the label out of the middle of the brayered rainbow layer and stamp Imagination in Black Staz-On.
6. Apply Versamark to the label and heat emboss with Clear twice.
7. Brayer organdy ribbon, by placing across the pad and brayer over the top. Attach three strips diagonally over Imagination background piece. Layer to rainbow piece and then to pink.
8. Attach Kites and Imagination "cloud" with dimensionals as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.