Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Jill Jacobsen - Florida
Sat 22 Mar 2008 07:16:17 PM CDT
Carrot Bunny 0605-214C
Have a Blessed Easter 0688-213AA
Light & Dark Blue card stock
White & Orange card stock
Black Stazon #99704
Gamsol & Blender Stump
½ Double sided tape SAT04
¾ Double sided tape SAT05
Meteor Blue G1042
Sunny Daze G1038
Aqua Marine G1062
Dimensional Glue 99539
1. Cut blue cardstock to 8 ½ x 5 ½ and fold for card base.
2. Using the verse stamp, stamp repeatedly for background with blue ink.
3. Using the ¾” Double sided tape lay a strip down on the bottom of the card and sprinkle with Blue Glitter.
4. Then for the other two strips use the ½” tape, laying one down at a time a sprinkling with glitter as shown.
5. Stamp bunny on white cardstock with black Stazon and color with Prismacolor pencils, blending with Gamsol and stump. Trim and layer on orange cardstock. Attach to card front with dimensionals.
6. Stick Dew Drops on glitter with a small dot of dimensional glue.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.