Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Sun 07 Dec 2014 07:50:50 PM CST
Christmas Doves 649
Embossing Powders: Christmas Fire (EP285), Sparkle (EP107)
Inks: Versamark, Memento Rhubarb Stalk
Adhesives: Dimensional Glue 539, ¼” Tear-ific Tape (SAT01)
Dies: Spellbinders - Back to Basic Tags
Embellishments: Baker’s Twine, Silver Brad
Cardstock: Red Mirror, White
All Other: Sizzix Holly Branch Embossing Folder, Black Sharpie, Sand Paper
Tips and Techniques used:
Buttons - Customizing with EP
1. Run red mirror cardstock through embossing folder. Color debossed leaves with black Sharpie.
2. Sand the surface of the mirror cardstock, apply Versamark and heat emboss entire piece with Sparkle EP.
3. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock in Versamark and heat emboss with Christmas Fire EP. Cut and emboss with Tag die and sponge with Rhubarb Stalk ink before removing die.
4. Apply Versamark to brad and heat emboss with Christmas Fire EP.
5. Layer card front to red mirror cardstock. Attach sentiment tag with brad. Tie twine in a bow around card as shown and layer to white card base.
6. Apply Dimensional Glue to debossed berries. Set aside to dry. (Note: After I did this step one berry was still a little white after three days! Dimensional Glue apparently takes longer to dry clear on top of foil!)
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.