Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Copics On Flocking
1. Rub Versamark ink around the edges of a red rectangle. Add Christmas Fire EP and heat set. Layer on green plaid layer and white card base.
2. Stamp the corner of a piece of white cs with pine branch using two colors of green ink. Extend pine across top and part way down the left side.
3. Die cut ornament window from inked white cs. Run through embossing folder and sponge edges and embossed design lightly with Antique Linen ink.
4. Trace ornament die on small square of white cs. Stamp sentiment in the center of ornament outline, using Versamark ink. Heat emboss with Firecracker Red EP. Stamp pine with two inks around the edges. Adhere with dimensional tape behind window, with sentiment centered. Adhere entire front panel with dimensional tape to card front.
5. Run a piece of 1/8” Tearific tape from ornament window to top. Cover with Gypsy Red glitter.
6. Using the Ribbon Glitter tutorial, create a ribbon covered with Gypsy Red glitter. Gently tie into double bow and adhere to top of ornament window.
7. Stamp Toyland Bear image twice with Rich Cocoa ink. Color one entire image and the ball and bow only on the second image. Fussy cut.
8. Use a glue pen to add Goldenrod glitter to the drum, horn, and toy top.
9. Using a glue pen, add Gypsy Red glitter to cut out bow.
10. Cover cut out ball with Versamark ink and heat emboss with Sparkle EP. Use the glue pen to add Goldenrod glitter to strip on ball.
11. Cover white cs with 2 1/2” Tearific tape. Remove protective layer and cover with Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft. Stamp Toyland Bear on top of flocking with Rich Cocoa. Color with copics by just dotting color on instead of blending. Fussy cut and layer on top of original image, using dimensional tape.
12. Using dimensional tape, pop up fussy cut ball and bow to image.
13. Adhere layered bear image to the card front. Use glue pen to draw string from toy top and cover with Sonic Silver glitter.
14. Using dimensional glue, add Diamond Mesh jewels to stamped pine and, also, as end of toy top string.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.