Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Sat 29 Nov 2014 10:32:22 PM CST
Toyland Bear 674
Sweet Holiday 655 (Baubles)
Embossing Powders: Silver Lightning (EP262), Pine (EP416)
Glitters: Cloud Nine (GM2000), Goldenrod (GM2006), Gypsy Red (GM2005), Reflection (GM2007)
Flocking: Buff (FL109), Glistening Emeralds (SS102)
Inks: Versamark, Memento (Espresso Truffle, Northern Pine)
Adhesives: Super Adhesive Sheet (SAS02), 2 ½” Tear-ific Tape (SAT11), ¼” Tear-ific Tape (SAT01), Dimensional Glue #539, Dimensionals Dots
Dies: Die-Versions - Whispers Deer Ornaments, Spellbinders - Mega Ovals Large
Coloring Medium: Copics: E13, E31, R21, R29, R17 and G05
All other: Silver thread
Tips and Techniques used:
Coloring on Flocking with Copics
1. Apply 2 ½” Tear-ific tape to white cardstock and run the Deer Ornament die through embossing machine. Remove die cut and using an Exacto knife, cut through the protective backing at base of the deer legs and remove same backing and apply Goldenrod glitter.
2. Remove backing from the outline of the die and apply Reflection glitter.
3. Apply Super Adhesive Sheet to white cardstock and cut to 4” x 5 ¼”.
4. Remove backing from sheet and attach the die cut over to the right hand side. Remove the protective backing from the center of the baubles and apply Cloud Nine to all exposed tape.
5. Stamp the pine branch in Pine ink around the top left corner of the card front directly on top of glitter.
6. Add berries with Dimensional Glue. Apply Gypsy Red glitter.
7. Apply 2 ½” Tear-ific Tape to white cardstock. Remove backing and apply Buff Flocking. Stamp Teddy in Espresso Truffle directly on top of Flocking. Color on top of flocking with Copics. Fussy cut.
8. Stamp sentiment in Versamark on white and heat emboss with Pine EP. Cut and emboss with oval die.
9. Stamp two baubles in Versamark and heat emboss with Silver Lightning. Fussy cut and attach a little silver bow to top of each bauble with Dimensional Glue and attach a hanger to the back with a Dimensional Dot.
10. Edge card base with ¼” Tear-ific Tape, remove backing and center card front. Apply Glistening Emeralds to remaining exposed edges.
11. Attach baubles, teddy bear and sentiment as shown with Dimensional Dots.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.