Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Sat 29 Nov 2014 09:50:22 PM CST
Holiday Foliage 475
Embossing Powders: Black Detail (EP171)
Glitters: Cloud Nine (GM2000), Black Suede (GM2009), Gypsy Red (GM2005)
Inks: Versamark, Memento - Love Letter
Adhesives: Super Adhesive Sheet (SAS02), ½” Tear-ific Tape (SAT04), Dimensional Dots
Dies: Die-Versions - Whispers Sleigh Ride, Spellbinders - Classic Ovals Large
Embellishments: Belt Buckle Hardware
1. Apply Super Adhesive Sheet (4” x 5 ¼”) to white cardstock and die cut Sleigh Ride from same.
2. Remove Sleigh Ride panel. Die cut oval from center and set aside. Use Sleigh Ride for another project.
3. Remove protective backing from frame and apply Gypsy Red glitter.
4. Die cut another Sleigh Ride from white cardstock and apply Versamark and heat emboss with Black Detail.
5. Remove protective backing from a piece of Super Adhesive sheet and place behind glittered frame. Replace heat embossed Sleigh Ride into glittered frame and apply Cloud Nine to remaining exposed tape.
6. Layer to white card base.
7. Remove protective backing from die cut oval (Step 2) and apply Cloud Nine glitter. Stamp sentiment in Love Letter ink on top of glitter. Attach to card front with Dimensional Dots.
8. Make glittered ribbon (following tutorial) from a strip of ½” Tear-ific Tape and Black Suede Velvet Glitter. Weave through belt buckle and attach to card front as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.