Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Create the white card base per the Easel Card technique above.
2. Wrap ribbon around the card front and tie a bow, just below the front center fold.
3. Stamp the image with Tuxedo Black ink on white cs. Color and die cut.
4. Using Brushable glue, add Waterfall glitter to the ice cube and hi-lites on the water.
5. Using Brushable glue, add Twinking Clouds to the hat, beard, and cuffs. Let dry.
6. Using dimensional dots, add the die cut image to slightly larger die cut piece of red cs. Adhere the bottom half to the card front.
7. Run a strip of ½” Tear-ific Tape across the bottom of a piece of white cs slightly smaller than the card front. Remove the protective layer and add Waterfall glitter. Adhere this piece to the inside of the card.
8. Stamp and heat emboss the two sentiments on a die cut circle and a rectangle of white cs, using Versamark ink and Firecracker Red EP. Use dimensional dots to pop up the circle on the card front. Layer the “Mistletoe” rectangle on a slightly larger red rectangle and use dimensional dots to pop up on the left side of the inside of the card.
See Video Tutorial at http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=Easel_Card_-_Christmas_Penguin_-_Video
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.