Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Digital Stamps 101 – Video
The Basics of Heat Embossing
1. Print or stamp the image twice. Fussy cut out the entire image from the first one and the scarf from the second image. Color both with Copic markers.
2. Using a Sakura glue pen, add glue to the ruffles of the fussy cut scarf. Cover with Lavender Iris glitter.
3. Add dimensional dots to the ruffle part of the scarf only and adhere the entire scarf directly onto the main image using Tear-ific Tape.
4. Print out the free clip art igloo and fussy cut out. Apply Brushable glue to the snow on top of the igloo, cover with Diamond Dust glitter, and allow to completely dry.
5. Cut a long piece of cardboard to create the plaque. Adhere the patterned papers to the cardboard using Tear-ific Tape.
6. Using the VersaMarker, add accents of embossing ink to the centers of the small snowflakes in the patterned paper. Cover with Silver Lightning embossing powder and heat set.
7. Punch two holes toward the top of the plaque and insert the eyelets. Thread the heavy twine through the eyelets and tie knots in each end.
8. Print or stamp the sentiment onto the pre-cut piece of colored vellum and adhere at the top of the plaque with Tear-ific Tape.
9. Using the VersaMarker, add accents of embossing ink to the pre-colored vellum snowflakes. Cover with Silver Lightning embossing powder and heat set.
10. Adhere the snowflakes and the igloo to the plaque using Tear-ific Tape.
11. Add dimensional dots to the penguin and adhere in front of the igloo.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.