Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Anne Temple - Tennessee
Tue 28 Oct 2014 09:06:24 PM CDT
Brighten The Holidays 663 or
Brighten The Holdiays DIGI663
Embossing Powders: Silver Detail (EP257)
Glitters: Lavender Iris (G1061), Flirt (G1119), Gypsy Red (GM2005), Jasper Blue (GM2012), Green Iris (G1068), Goldenrod (GM2006), Flaming Orange (G1063), Diamond Dust (G1116)
Flocking: Snow White (FL101)
Adhesives: Sakura Glue Pen, ¼” Tear-ific Tape (SAT01), 2 ½” Tear-ific Tape (SAT11), Brushable Glue (540), Sticker Paper (99558)
Dies: Die-Versions (Delicate Tree), Cheery Lynn (Christmas Light Swag), Taylored Expressions (Banner Stacklets 2)
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers
Embellishment: Vellum Star
Cardstock: White, Blue, Green, Blue Patterned Paper, Green Patterned Paper
Tips and Techniques used:
Digital Stamps – Video
Flocking & Sparkle N Soft – The Basics
Covered with Glitter
1. Print or stamp the image, color with Copic markers, and fussy cut out.
2. Using the VersaMarker, add a small amount of embossing ink to each of the light bulb ends on the image. Cover with Silver Detail embossing powder and heat set.
3. Using a Sakura glue pen, add glue to each of the light bulbs, the scarf on the penguin on the left, and the earmuffs and mitten tops on the penguin on the right. Cover with Lavender Iris glitter and shake off excess.
4. Apply Brushable Glue to the mitten tops on the penguin on the left and cover with Snow White flock. Allow to dry.
5. Die cut the Delicate Tree from green cardstock. Use the Delicate Tree die and trace onto green patterned paper for the tree background. Fussy cut out and adhere to the die cut using a Sakura Glue pen.
6. Using a Sakura glue pen, add glue to the outline of the vellum star cut out. Cover with Goldenrod velvet glitter.
7. Die cut three Christmas Light Swags from Sticker Paper. Cover each of the cords from the light swag with Goldenrod velvet glitter. Cover the individual light bulbs with Flirt, Gypsy Red, Jasper Blue, Green Iris, and Flaming Orange glitters.
8. Adhere the star and the Christmas Light Swags to the Delicate Tree with a Sakura glue pen.
9. Create a rolling snow bank on the bottom of the blue patterned paper with a small amount of brushable glue. Cover with Diamond Dust and allow to completely dry.
10. Distress the edges of the patterned paper with a paper distressor or the edge of scissors.
11. Adhere the penguin image and the Delicate Tree to this panel, making sure the feet of the penguins and the base of the tree are positioned in the snow bank.
12. Adhere this panel to blue cardstock using ¼” Tear-ific tape. Distress the edges of the blue cardstock as well.
13. Adhere both panels to your white card base using Tear-ific Tape.
14. Print the sentiment from your computer or stamp. Add 2 ½” Tear-ific Tape over the top of the sentiment and die cut using the Banner Stacklets. Expose the adhesive from the Tear-ific Tape and cover with Green Iris glitter. Adhere the sentiment to the completed card with Tear-ific Tape.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.