Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
April Williams - S. Carolina
Wed 22 Oct 2014 10:04:42 PM CDT
Finnís Scarf 671 or
Finnís Scarf Digi671
Embossing Powders: Sparkle EP107
Glitters: Orchid Rose GM2016, Teal Velvet GM2017, Purple Rain GM2020
Flocking: Twinkling Clouds SS107
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Mark
Adhesives: 1/4Ē Tear-ific Tape SAT01, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Brushable Glue 540, Sakura Glue Pen, Mega Tack Glue
Dies: Sizzix (Bathtub, Tree), Spellbinders (Decorative Labels 8)
Coloring Medium: Copics, Water Based Blue Marker
Embellishments: Ribbon, Snowflake, Rhinestones
Cardstock: White, Blue. White Glossy
All Other: Heat Tool, Snowflake Embossing Folder, Brayer, Brush
1. Open embossing folder and brayer Versa mark ink over raised side. Place blue cs over inked side and roll over with brayer. Lift off blue cs, add Sparkle ep and heat set. Adhere to white card base.
2. Cut window from white cs using Label 8 die. Adhere over embossed blue on card base.
3. Cut bathtub from glossy cs and shade using blue marker.
4. Cut trees from white cs using die. Brush on Brushable Glue and add Twinkling Clouds Flocking. Let dry.
5. Stamp or print out penguins and color. Add Orchid Rose, Teal Velvet and Purple Rain glitters using the Sakura Glue pen. Let dry.
6. Assemble card and add bow, snowflake, and jewels.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.