Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Using the Distressed Embossing technique, add Firecracker Red EP to edges of red cs (Sponge heavily with ink to get more coverage so EP covers most of the edge that will be exposed). Heat set and layer on the white card base.
2. Run decorative cs through the embossing folder. Run White Cloud dew drop over raised areas and add Winter White EP. Use paint brush to remove any EP that might stick to excess ink that settled between raised snowflakes. Heat set. Use dimensional tape to layer on the card front.
3. Tear a piece of white cs to create snow drift. Cover with Versamark ink and Winter White EP. Heat set and adhere to bottom of card front.
4. Stamp the hat image with Versamark ink on white cs and heat emboss with Midnight Madness EP. Color with Copics and fussy cut, leaving a wider section at the bottom.
5. Use Versamarker to add Firecracker Red EP to berries, Sparkle EP to bell, and Winter White to “snow” below and on top of the hat and bell. Allow access to settle in a few other areas. Heat set between each color. Adhere with dimensional tape on left side of “snow drift”
6. Die cut 3 different size circles from white cs. Stamp the sentiment in the center of the middle size circle with Versamark ink. Carefully sprinkle star swirl with Midnight Madness EP and heat set. Add Firecracker Red EP to words and heat set. Add a little yellow on swirl with copic marker.
7. Cover all three circles with Versamark ink and Sparkle EP. Heat set. Adhere to card front with dimensional tape.
8. Fold ribbon in half and tie a knot. Cut slits in the two ends and adhere to bottom of smallest circle to look like scarf.
9. Using Mon Ami Gabbi adhesive, adhere strips of rhinestones along the top and bottom of the card front.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.