Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Die cut Christmas Town Scene from white cs.
2. Using repositionable tape, lay 4 ½” x 6” piece of blue cs on top of a 5” x 7” piece of blue cs. Stamp the pine trees with Versamark ink on the left side and right side. Separate layers, add White Detail EP, and heat set.
3. Using the above technique, cover the larger piece with Versamark ink and Velvet Sparkle EP and heat set. Layer on white card base.
4. Use Versamarker on the trees on the smaller piece, add Velvet Sparkle EP, and heat set. Cut out a rectangular window the size of the Christmas Town Scene die.
5. Sponge the bottom section with a little White Cloud ink and dimensional glue. Add a little Crystal Ice glitter.
6. Layer on a piece of white cs that is slightly larger than the blue piece but with a cut out rectangular window slightly smaller. This will give a thin white border on the inside and outside edges. Run dimensional glue along these white edges and cover with Crystal Ice glitter. Let dry.
7. Tear a strip of cs so it lines up with the drift lines of the die cut Christmas Town Scene. Cover with Dimensional glue, Crystal Ice glitter, and Twinkling Clouds SNS. When dry, adhere behind rectangular window.
8. Create icicle border with Dimensional glue on acetate and cover with Crystal Ice glitter. When dry, peel off acetate and adhere across the top of the Christmas Town Scene die cut.
9. Using dimensionals, pop up the rectangle window over the Christmas Town die cut. Adhere to the center of the card front.
10. Press a large round dauber covered with White Cloud ink in the upper right corner to create moon.
11. Die cut the Santa’s Reindeer from white cardstock. Cover with Versamark ink and Velvet Sparkle EP. Heat set and adhere to top right of card.
12. Stamp trees one more time with Versamark ink on blue cs and heat emboss with White Detail EP. Cover with more Versamark ink and Velvet Sparkle EP and heat set. Fussy cut one tree on the left and one on the right and pop up over same embossed trees on the card front.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.