Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
April Williams - S. Carolina
Sat 23 Aug 2014 08:29:37 PM CDT
Magic of the Season 653
Christmas Holly 507 (Saying)
Embossing Powders: Sparkle EP107
Glitter: Fascination G1030, Sparkling Snow G1003
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Versa Mark
Adhesives: ¼” Tear-ific Tape SAT01, Sakura Glue Pen, Sticker Paper, Pop Dots
Dies: Spellbinders (2012 Holiday Tree Die, Build a Snowflake)
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers
Embellishments: Mon Ami Rhinestone Strips
All Others: Embossing Folder, White Liquid Applique, Heat Tool
1. Stamp image near bottom of white cs. Color swirls. Run white cs through embossing folder. And wipe raised areas with Versa Mark ink. Add Sparkle ep and heat set.
2. . Stamp saying on on card bottom and adhere to white card base
3. Trace Holiday Tree die on sticker paper and cut out. Cut Holiday Tree die from white cs. Peel off top layer from sticker paper, add die cut tree to sticker paper, and add Fascination glitter to remaining exposed adhesive. Add to card front
4. Cut Build a Snowflake die using white cs, put together and add rhinestone to center. Use glue pen over snowflake and add Sparkling Snow glitter. When dry, add to card front, tucking under tree.
5. Stamp image on another white piece of cs, color and fussy cut hat. Pop dot hat over previous stamped image. Add Liquid Applique on hat and under hat, add Sparkling Snow glitter, and heat set.
6. Add rhinestone strips around outer edges of card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.