Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Eret Pank - Estonia
Tue 08 Jul 2014 02:07:59 PM CDT
Winter Stream 601
Feline Humor 631
Reflection Velvet Glitter (GM2007)
Crystal Ice Glitter (G1058)
Waterfall Glitter (G1071)
Sparkle Embossing Powder (EP107)
Blue Silver Embossing Powder (EP446)
Black Detail Embossing Powder (EP171)
Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft (SS107)
Sakura Glue Pen
SNS Dimensional Glue (539)
1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape (SAT01)
Sticker Paper (99558)
Mega Tack Glue
Joy Crafts Die
Inks: Memento – Tuxedo Black; VersaMarker Pen; Versamark Ink
Tips and Techniques used:
The Basics of Heat Embossing - http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=heat
Flocking & Sparkle N Soft - The Basics - http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=flocking_and_sparkle_n_soft-the_basics
1. Stamp the stream with Tuxedo Black ink to the white CS. Color image with markers. Cut the image to the size of 5,3 x 12,3 cm. Add VersaMarker to the icicles, cover with Sparkle EP, and heat emboss. Add Sakura Glue pen to the stream and cover glue with Waterfall glitter. Color snow with Sakura Glue Pen and add Crystal Ice Glitter on top. Add Dimensional Glue to the snow-caps on the trees and on the stones and cover glue with Crystal Ice glitter. Draw border all around the image with Sakura Glue Pen and cover glue with Reflection Velvet glitter.
2. Cut 5,6 x 12,6 cm piece of White CS. Place strips of 1/4” Tear-ific tape all around the edges. Remove protective sheets and adhere previously stamped image to the center of it. Cover rest of the tape with Twinkling Clouds SS.
3. Die cut a snowflake border out of Sticker Paper. Remove the protective sheet and cover border with Twinkling Clouds SS. Adhere it behind the previously made layer.
4. Cut 7,8 x 14,8 cm piece of white CS. Cover it with Versamark ink and heat emboss with Blue Silver EP. Attach it to the 7,8 x 14, 8 cm card base. Adhere layer made in Step 3 with foam tape to the center.
5. Stamp the sentiment with Versamark ink to the Vellum. Heat emboss with Black Detail EP. Cut it out and adhere to the card with Mega Tack Glue.
6. Stamp cat with Tuxedo Black ink to the white CS. Color with markers. Cover the cat with Sakura Glue Pen and add Twinkling Clouds SS on top. Cut the image out by leaving narrow white border all around. Attach it to the card with foam tape.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.