Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Start with white card base and fold per Easel Card Tutorial. Round all corners.
2. Punch around white rectangle that is larger than card front. Adhere bottom half of card front only to this layer per tutorial.
3. Cut white layer the same size as card, round corners, and adhere to front.
4. Cut blue layer slightly smaller than white and round corners. Heat emboss with Blue Silver EP around edges using Distressed Embossing Powder technique. Run through embossing folder and layer on card front.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for layers inside the card, making blue layer slightly smaller than card base and white layer slightly smaller than blue. Run through embossing folder and adhere to inside of card.
6. Stamp Angel image on white cs, color, and fussy cut. Use a glue pen to add various glitters to wings, hair, flowers and leaves, trumpet, and dress. Adhere to card front.
7. Stamp scripture sentiment with Versamark ink and heat emboss using Dark Night EP. Cut out with large scallop die and use distressed EP technique to add Blue Silver EP around edges. Pop up with dimensionals to card front.
8. Die cut star and use Glitter Paper technique to add Blue Silver EP. Pop up on card front.
9. Add super adhesive sheet to white cardstock and die cut small snowflake. Remove protective layer and add glitter. Insert back into die and use it as a stencil to color small exposed areas with yellow marker. Run marker around outer edges and pop up in the center of the star.
10. Create mini easel card base for inside the card. Round corners and adhere inside the base card. Cut small piece of blue cardstock, round corners, and use Distressed EP technique and Blue Silver EP around edges. Adhere to inside of mini card.
11. Die cut square motif die from white cardstock. Mask center and use Glitter Paper technique to add Blue Silver EP to outer decorative edges. Adhere to mini card (bottom half only).
12. Use remaining glittered cardstock from step 9, stamp Nativity scene on top of glitter, and color with markers (see Stamping and Coloring on Glitter technique). Fussy cut and adhere to front of mini card.
13. Stamp sentiment with Versamark ink and heat emboss using Dark Night EP. Die cut with small frame die and adhere to inside of mini easel card.
14. Add pearls to card front, star center, and small sentiment frame inside the mini card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.