Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Steff Munnings - Belize
Sat 28 Jun 2014 11:34:44 PM CDT
Winter Stream 601
Moon Rise Glitter Tinsel GT3000
Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft SS107
Dimensional Glue #539
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Prismacolor Premier Color Pencils
Spellbinders Die - Grand Labels Twenty Three
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders: Dots, Tiffany
Cardstock: White, Blue
1. From white cardstock cut card base using Spellbinders die Grand Labels Twenty Three to create Easel Card (see tutorial above).
2. From blue cardstock die cut two pieces from smaller size SB die and dry emboss using Dots Cuttle Bug folder. Adhere one to card front and other to card inside.
3. Die cut a smaller size from SB die using the white cardstock. Stamp image from Winter Stream with Black Memento ink and color with Prisma Premier Color pencils.
4. Use Dimensional Glue and Twinkling Clouds on top of the stone, branches and Poinsettia for a realistic look.
5. Use Moonrise Glitter Tinsel on icicle and water stream.
6. . Pop up with Dimensional tape to card front.
7. Stamp sentiment from Winter Stream using Black Momento ink on white CS. Cut out with a partial of the SB die cut and emboss using Tiffany embossing folder. Adhere to the inside of card.
8. Embellished with Poinsettias, jewels, and dew drops.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.