Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
April Williams - S. Carolina
Thu 26 Jun 2014 09:49:24 PM CDT
A Savior 637
Jasper Blue Velvet Glitter GM2012
Teal Velveteen Velvet Glitter GM2017
Goldenrod Velvet Glitter GM2006
Pixie Violet Velvet Glitter GM2018
Gypsy Red Velvet Glitter GM2005
Bridal Glitter G1029
1/4“ Tear-ific Tape SAE01
Staz On Ink - Jet Black
Couture Creations Embossing Folder - Exotic
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Cardstock: Black and Gold
1. Stamp image on acetate. Use glue in areas of image and add glitters, one at a time. Let dry.
2. Run black cs through embossing folder. Adhere to gold card base. Cut arch out of front of card. Place image in arch.
3. Cut 2 windows using die. Adhere windows on front and back of image.
4. Punch leaves and flowers. Sponge brown ink on edges. Adhere leaves and flowers under window. Add pearls.
5. Stamp saying on gold cs. Use deco scissors to cut out. Adhere to card.
6. Stamp saying on inside. Add flower.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.