Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Accent with Glitter - http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=accent
2. Video Flocking & Sparkle N Soft The Basics - http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=flocking_and_sparkle_n_soft-the_basics
1. Stamp the image with Archival ink onto watercolor paper.
2. Color image with waterbase markers (Distress Markers) and water brush.
3. Add glue to the icicles using a Sakura glue pen and cover with Waterscape glitter.
4. Add glue to the water ripples using a Sakura glue pen and cover with Waterfall glitter.
5. Using an opaque paint marker, add paint to all the snow. Immediate cover with Sparkling Snow glitter before the paint dries.
6. Cover tag with Pan Pastels, including a metallic Pan Pastel.
7. Adhere the colored image with Tear-ific tape.
8. Cut and secure a piece of tinsel twin to the bottom of the image.
9. Adhere a piece of 2 ½ Tear-ific Tape to a scrap of cardstock and die cut the reindeer.
10. Expose the antlers and hooves of the reindeer and cover with Amber Wheat flocking.
11. Expose the tail and a small section on the chest and cover with Snow White flocking.
12. Expose the rest of the body and cover with Dark Chocolate flocking.
13. Add a dimensional dot to the back of the reindeer and adhere to tag (the feet should be resting on the tinsel twine).
14. Cut apart some Christmas garland and adhere the icicles to the top of the tag with ½ Tear-ific Tape. Cover any exposed adhesive with Waterscape glitter.
15. Thread a piece of tinsel twine through the hole in tag.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.