Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Print or stamp the image twice onto white cardstock. Fussy cut out both.
2. Fussy cut the image of Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus from second one. Fussy cut the star as well.
3. Apply brushable glue to the rays of the main image. Cover with Sunny Daze glitter and allow to dry completely.
4. Color the fussy cut image of Mary, Joseph, and Jesus with Copic markers.
5. Apply dimensional glue to the halos and cover with Celestial glitter. Allow to dry completely.
6. Apply dimensional glue to the cut out star and cover with Sparkle N Soft Sun Dazzle. Allow to dry completely.
7. Add dimensional dots to the colored image and adhere to the main image.
8. Add a dimensional dot to the star and adhere to the main image.
9. Die cut the background frame out of vellum.
10. Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark and heat set with Black Detail embossing powder.
11. Using the Distressed Embossing technique, apply Distress Ink to the edges of the blue cardstock and heat set using Clear embossing powder.
12. Adhere all panels with Tear-ific tape.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.