Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Eret Pank - Estonia
Thu 21 Nov 2013 08:32:22 PM CST
A Winter Wonderland (Stamp set #517),
Snow One Like You (Stamp Set #515)
Crystal Ice (#G1058),
Diamond Dust (#G1116)
Sparkle Embossing Powder (#EP107),
White Detail (#EP298)
Dimensional Glue (#539);
Mega Tack Glue (#545);
Sakura Glue Pen (#053482384809);
1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape (#SAT01)
Embossable Acetate (#99602);
VersaMark Ink (#99702);
Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Broken China;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Papers: Brown CS; White CS; Two different papers from Joy - Winter bloc
Dies: Spellbinders – Label Four sm, Back to Basic Tags
Embellishments: Brads, Ribbon
The following tutorials found on the SNS Tips and Techniques page were used:
Free Standing Pop Up Card -
Embossing on Clear Acetate -
The Basics of Heat Embossing -
Accent with Glitter -
Bling Your Brads -
1. Make a card base following the “Free Standing Pop Up Card” tutorial. The measurements used on this card are 10,5 x 28 cm. Score at: 2,5 cm, 7 cm, 9,5 cm, 14 cm, 18,5 cm, 21 cm, 25,5 cm. Make a 7,7 cm long slit on the center of the 14cm score line
2. Cut three 4,2 x 10,2 cm pieces of pattern paper. Decorate two of them with dots of Dimensional Glue and sprinkle some Crystal Ice glitter on top of it and tap off excess. Let it dry completely. Decorate third piece of pattern paper with Sakura Glue Pen and sprinkle Crystal Ice glitter on top of it, tap off excess, let it dry (this will go to the bottom of the card. You can make two of them if you wish). Cut two 2,2 x 10,2 cm pieces from other pattern paper. Take same paper and make a die cut with largest die from SB Label Four sm set. Heat emboss snowflakes from Snow One Like You stamp set with Sparkle EP on top of the 2,2 x 10,2 cm papers and to the label. Ink the edges of all pieces of pattern papers with Broken China Distress Ink
3. Take two pieces of 13 cm white sheer ribbon. Apply thin strips of Mega Tack Glue to the edges of the ribbons. Cover glue with Waterfall Glitter and let dry. Wrap one ribbon around the 2,2 x 10,2 cm piece of pattern paper. Make a bow from second ribbon.
4. Stamp the sentiment from Snow One Like You Stamp Set with VersaMark ink to the brown CS. Heat emboss it with White Detail EP. Die cut one side of the sentiment with tag from SB Basic Tags die set and dry emboss. Take the die out and place to the other side of the sentiment. Die cut and dry emboss the same way. By making two partial cut with a tag die, you'll get a nice label with same looking ends. Draw a square around the sentiment following the embossed lines with Sakura Glue Pen. Cover the glue with Waterfall glitter
5. Take two brads (any color). Follow the "Bling Your Brads" tutorial and cover brads with White Detail EP. Put some Dimensional Glue on top of the brads and cover them with Waterfall Glitter. Let dry.
6. Place the label in center of 2,2 x 10,2 cm piece of pattern paper on top of the ribbon. Using holes in the label as your guide pierce two holes through the ribbon and paper. Attach the brads.
7. Cut 7,5 x 13,5 cm piece of Embossable Acetate. Use VersaMark ink and snowflakes from Snow One Like You Stamp set to stamp snowflakes to the acetate. Heat emboss them with White Detail EP. See "Embossing on Clear Acetate" in Tips and Techniques.
8. Take 8 x 12 cm white CS and stamp larger snowman from Snow One Like You Stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Stamp it again to a masking paper or Post-it notes paper. Cut it out and place it on top of the stamped image on white CS. Stamp scene from A Winter Wonderland Stamp set on top. Remove the mask and color the image. Die cut it with largest die from SB Label Four sm set. Use Sakura Glue Pen to color in the snowman scarf and hat. Cover glue with Waterfall glitter. Also add some Sakura Glue Pen to the snow banks and trees. Cover them with Crystal Ice glitter.
9. Use largest die from SB Label Four sm set as a template and trace the outer edge to the brown CS. Cut it out with scissors. Glue colored image to one side of the brown CS and die cut pattern paper to the other side.
10. Put some Mega Tack Glue on back side of the embossed acetate in the center of snowflakes. Let the glue dry a bit and attach the image panel to the top part of the acetate, image facing up.
11. Glue pattern paper panels to the card base and assemble the card according to the “Free Standing Pop Up Card” tutorial. Place the ribbon bow on top of the image panel with Mega Tack Glue
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.