Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Belinda Shupe - Texas
Tue 05 Nov 2013 09:58:23 PM CST
Winter Wonderland Set #517
Snow One Like You Set #515
Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft #SS107
Sparkling Snow Glitter #G1003
Green Iris Glitter #G1068
Golden Silver Glitter #G1056
Sakura Glue Pen 053482384809
MS Pine Branch Punch
Grand Madison Window Die
Grand Madison Window Box Die
Cardstock: White, Green and DP
1. Cut White CS for a A2 card.
2. Layer DP CS on top of card base
3. Die cut window and window box from white CS
4. Stamp image onto white CS and cut to fit inside of window
5. Color image with copic markers
6. Using glue pen add Twinkling Clouds to trees and Sparkling Snow to the ground
7. Stamp (3) snowmen holding the poinsettia from the Snow One Like You set
8. Color with copic markers and fussy cut.
9. Arrange on window box
10. Using Golden Silver and glue pen add glitter to center of flowers
11. Punch pine branches from green CS and arrange on top of window and window box
12. Use glue pen and add Green Iris to tips of pin branches
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.