Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. To emboss on Acetate start with wiping the acetate with the Static Free Bag well and blow off excess powder. Ink snowflakes with Versamark and emboss with Blue Silver EP. The EP will melt a bit faster on acetate than it does cardstock so watch it carefully.
2. Sponge the edge of the white cardstock with Teal Zeal and use Tear-ific Tape to adhere acetate to the back. To create base to the snowglobe mark red rectangle at 3/8” from both ends on long side and cut from the corner to the mark. Adhere designer strip and button.
3. Stamp snowman with Expresso Truffle on white circle and color. Apply Twinkling Clouds with Quickie Glue Pen. Adhere to inside of card panel by lining it up with the circle on the front of the card.
4. Attach front panel with Tear-ific Tape.
5. Stamp sentiment inside card with Espresso Truffle ink.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.