Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Marie Berquist - S. Carolina
Mon 30 Sep 2013 10:18:16 AM CDT
Stamp Set 515 - Snow One Like You [00-515P5]
Ice Rink Embossing Powder [EP408]
Teddy Brown Embossing Powder [EP187]
Winter White Embossing Powder [EP409]
Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter (microfine) [GM2000]
Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft [SS107]
VersaMark Pad 99702
Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa 
Distress Ink - Broken China 
Distress Ink - Tea Dye 
Static Free (anti-static pouch) 
Sponge Daubers 
Spellbinders - Standard Circles LG [SB102]
LifeStyle-Nesting Doily Squares Die [L-DC0256]
Embossable Clear Acetate 
Sakura Glue Pen 
Lifestyle-Sticky Thumb Dimensionals 
SNS Dimensional Glue 
1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" [SAT01]
2 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" [SAT11]
Spellbinders Snowflake Frameabilities
Spellbinders Labels Eight
Martha Stewart-Punch Around The Page-Corner Aspen
Martha Stewart-Punch Around The Page-Corner/Border Snowflake
Martha Stewart Himalayan Snowflake Large Punch
Martha Stewart Artic Snowflake Punch
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder – Snowflakes
We R Memory Sew Easy Tool Stitch Piercer
Double Stick Foam Tape
Sheer Blue Ribbon
Blue Pearl Swirls
Small Black Pearls
1. Distress the edges of the white card base and sponge the edges with ink. Create a pierced border around the edges and use the glue pen to create stitch marks. Add embossing powder and heat set.
2. Die cut the doily square and emboss with the embossing folder. Sponge ink around the edges and layer on the card front.
3. Use the corner/border snowflake punches and punch around a 5” white square. Run through the embossing folder and sponge the edges with ink. Sponge the snowflakes with VersaMark ink, not worrying about getting a little on the edges between the snowflakes. Add EP and heat set. Use the bone folder to press down the dry embossed snowflakes in the area you plan to layer the window. Stamp and heat emboss the snowflake image several times. Layer in the center of the card front.
4. Die cut the snowflake frame and then run through the die cut machine to emboss. Before removing the die, use it as a stencil and sponge with VersaMark ink. Remove the die and add EP. Heat set and layer on the card front, keeping the stamped snowflakes in the center.
5. Die cut white cardstock with the label eight die, then die cut a circle out of the center. Run through the embossing folder, distress inside and outside edges, and sponge with ink around all edges. Wipe the VersaMark pad along the outer edges, add EP, and heat set.
6. Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment and several snowflakes on the acetate and adhere behind the round window in the piece from step 5 so the sentiment is in the center. Add foam tape on the back, around the window, making sure that all piece meet securely to avoid any openings. Adhere to the card front, centering over the snowflake frame and leaving the protective layer over the foam tape at the top. Slide the funnel in at the top and add glass beads. Pull out the funnel and protective layer and secure the top to the card.
7. Stamp the snowman image 4 times and color with Copics. Cut out the complete image 2 times and layer with dimensionals. Add flocking to the hat and small black pearls on the top layer. Cut out the nose/bird, bow, and the pocket with the candy cane from the third image and the bird, the middle of the bow, and the pocket from the fourth image. Use the glue pen to add glitter and create these layers on the image with dimensionals. Add to the card front.
8. Stamp the snowflake with VersaMark ink on the ribbon, add EP, and heat set. Heat just long enough to melt the powder to avoid melting the ribbon. Tie into a bow and add to the top of the card.
9. Add ‘tear-ific’ tape to a piece of cardstock and punch out the three different snowflakes. Remove the protective layer and add glitter. Sponge with ink, layer, and add around the frame. Add one small one to the snowman.
10. Add pearl swirls.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.