Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Eret Pank - Estonia
Fri 27 Sep 2013 11:15:00 AM CDT
Snow One Like You Set #515
Gold Detail Embossing Powder EP168
Sparkle Embossing Powder EP107
Christmas Green Embossing Powder EP149
Crystal Ice Glitter G1058
Waterfall Glitter G1071
Pine Grove Tinsel GT3006
2 1/2" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" SAT11
SNS Dimensional Glue 539
Distress Broken China 55114
Spellbinders - Standard Circles LG SB102
Spellbinder Nestabilites - Label Four Small
Spellbinder - Snowflake Pendant
Marianne Design CR1226
Marianne Design COL1330
1. For the snow globe background use any snowy pattern paper or make your own with stamps. Stamp random pattern with all three snow flakes with Versamark ink to the white card stock. Cover them with White Detail EP and heat set with heat gun. Ink the paper with light blue ink so the white snowflakes will pop out. Die cut the paper with 3¾" Circle die
2. Stamp the snowman with black ink on a white paper, color it as you wish and cut it out.
3. Die cut a small Christmas Tree from green card stock. Cover the tree with Dimensional Glue and apply Pine Grove Tinsel glitter. Let it try.
4. Die cut two Christmas trees from white paper. Cover die cuts with Versamark ink and apply Christmas Green EP, heat set it with heat gun. Draw some branch lines on top of embossed die cuts with Versamark pen, cover them with Sparkle EP and heat set again.
5. Cover at least 3¾" wide scrap piece of white paper with 2⅛" Tear-ific Tape. Hand cut three layers of hills. Peal off the protective sheet and cover hills with Cristal Ice glitter. Ink the edges with blue ink.
6. Arrange your scene on top of the previously made 3¾" circle and cut the overlapping parts.
7. Draw yourself a snow globe shape to a brown card stock. Use 3¾" circle on top and overlap 3¾" x 1⅞" rectangle on bottom.
8. Clue your scene on top of the base.
9. Place foam tape all around the edge of the circle scene leaving no spaces between.
10. Cut 3¾" circle from clear acetate.
11. Pour small pile of micro beads or glitter on the scene and then attach acetate circle on top of the foam tape.
12. Die cut a frame with 3¾" and 3¼" circle. Before taking the frame out of dies, emboss it with your die cut machine. Cover the embossed part with Versamark ink and apply Detail Gold EP. Heat set it with heat gun. Clue the frame on top of the acetate.
13.Cut rectangle from wooden pattern paper
14. Stamp the sentiment on to the white paper. Make extended die cut it with Label 4 sm 1⅛ x 1¾" die. Die cut one side, move the die and cut other side. Cut the center of it with scissors.
15. Cover the edges of the label with Versamark ink, apply Detail Gold EP, heat set with heat gun.
16. Glue the label on top of the wooden paper. Pierce holes both ends of the label and attach golden brads.
17.Glue ribbon to the top edge of the rectangle. You can fold the ribbon edges behind the rectangle or if you use bulkier ribbon like on this card, put some Glossy Accents on the edges of ribbon to avoid fraying.
18. Attach rectangle on top of the base with foam tape on center and glue on the edges.
19. Fold brown approx 4 x 10" card stock in half and trace the snow globe shape to your easel card base. Move the template a bit up so you won't cut the fold line. Cut it out. Make the score line about 2"from the bottom of the front piece. Put some strong glue or Tear-ific tape to the part what is below the score line. Attach previously made snow globe card.
20. Decorate the inside of the card similar to the outside. For the sentiment print "Merry Christmas" with fancy font from you computer. Cut it out, cover the edges of the label with Versamark ink, apply Detail Gold EP, heat set with heat cun. Attach it with foam tape. The front of the card is propped up against this ribbon strip to form an easel.
21. Embellish your card with some sparkling snowflakes. Cover scrap piece of white paper with 2⅛" Tear-ific Tape. Die cut three snowflakes. One larger and two smaller. Peel off protective sheet, cover one smaller snowflake with Waterfall Glitter. Cover two other snowflakes with Crystal Ice Glitter. On top of the smaller snowflake add some dots with Dimensional Glue and cover it with Waterfall Glitter. Let it try. Assemble three snowflakes with foam tape and glue in place.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.