Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Anne Temple - Alabama
Fri 26 Jul 2013 07:06:31 PM CDT
Holiday Foliage (#475)
Large Poinsettia (3695-475N)
Holiday Greetings Set 3693-475K
Embossing Powder: Sparkle (EP107)
Glitter: Cloud Nine (GM2000)
¼” Tear-ific tape (SAT01)
Memento Tuxedo Black (712353259003)
StazOn Jet Black (99704)
Spellbinders dies: Timeless Rectangles
JustRite dies: Vintage Frame Label and Spool Circles
MFT die: Fishtail Flags
Used dryer sheets
1. Stamp the image with Memento Tuxedo Black and color with Copic markers. Using the dryer sheet technique tutorial found on Splitcoast Stampers, adhere the poinsettia with the dryer sheet. Fussy cut out.
2. Cover with Cloud Nine glitter and set aside.
3. Die cut the mat with the label die.
4. Die cut the background mat with the Spellbinders die and ink the entire die cut with VersaMark. Apply Sparkle embossing powder and heat set.
5. Die cut the fishtail shape and cover with a dryer sheet. Stamp the image with StazOn ink and then apply Cloud Nine glitter.
6. Cut the base cardstock and adhere a dryer sheet to this panel as well. Apply Cloud Nine glitter.
7. Adhere each of the layers together with Tear-ific tape.
8. Add your bow.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.