Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Mon 31 Dec 2012 10:35:04 AM CST
Happy Christmas (1073-223AA) 9available on set 223 only)
¾” Tear-ific Tape (SAT05)
2 ½” Tear-ific Tape (SAT11)
Super Adhesive Sheets (SAS02)
Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter (GM2000)
Jasper Blue Velvet Glitter (GM2012)
Reflection Velvet Glitter (GM2007)
Black Staz-On Ink #99704
Spellbinders 2010 Snowflake Pendant
Spellbinders Create a Flake One
Blue Teardrop Brads
1. Make snowflake masks by putting a strip of 2 ½” tape on white cardstock. Cut and emboss with different snowflake dies.
2. Peel off the backings (use as masks) and cover the cut out snowflakes with Reflection Velvet Glitter (used for the silver snowflakes).
3. Stick a piece of Super Adhesive sheet to white cardstock. Round corners and peel off backing. Place snowflake backings from Step 2 over sticky surface and apply Jasper Blue glitter to remaining exposed surface.
4. Pick off backings and apply Cloud Nine glitter to exposed snowflakes.
5. Tape two strips of the ¾” tape to white cardstock, remove backing and apply Cloud Nine glitter. Stamp saying in Black Staz-On on one and add the silver snowflakes to the other with dimensionals and brads, as shown. Cut to appropriate lengths and layer to card.
6. Edge cardfront with ¾” Tape, remove backing and layer background piece to center, apply Cloud Nine glitter to exposed edges.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.