Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Jackie Smith - Canada
Sat 29 Dec 2012 04:23:44 PM CST
Swirly Reindeer 3385-414G
Every Snowflake 3386-414H
Kisses from Heaven 3382-414AA
Pine Forest 3379-414P
or all on Stamp Set 414
Outer Space EP3675S
Gold Detail EP168
Fiery Brown EP369S
Twinkling Clouds SS107
Sakura Glue Pen 99202
1/4 Double sided Tear-ific tape SAT01
Purple /Silver snowflake ribbon, Blue Organdy ribbon
Curly Label, Scallop oval,
Wisteria, French Blue, Lavender & Blue Iris Fluid Chalk ink, black pigment ink
Cottage Cutz dies Rustic Sign & Trees
Cardstock: shimmery white paper, Elegant Eggplant, Moxxie 'Winterland'
1. Using the 3 snowflakes stamp and shimmery white paper, using the lightest colour (French blue) stamp in groups of 3's or 5's until you run out of ink staying in that particular area. You may wander a bit. Keep doing this with Lavender & Wisteria until the white paper is full of colour. Then wand in extra colour in areas with the same colour using White foam tips & Stylus or the Tim Holtz blending tool. Keep in mind to blend colours with a light touch. Then over stamp using Blue Iris and stamp called 'Every Snowflake' on top of the colored paper.
2. Dry paper using a hot iron. Using the The Basics of Heat Embossing technique in the SNS Tips and Techniques section. Stamp Pine Forest on top of colored paper from step 1, using black pigment ink and emboss using Outer Space EP. Then stamp the Swirly Reindeer on another piece of white paper using black pigment ink and Fiery Brown EP for the body and gold detail for the antlers. Cut the reindeer out using scissors.
3. Cut purple paper 5"x 7". Layer the Moxxie Winterland paper incrementally. Add purple /silver snowflake ribbon to the first layer of paper before adding the next 2 layers of paper. Cut out 3 trees using various Moxxie papers and the Cottage Cutz die Rustic Sign & Trees.
4. Using white and light blue paper cut out to resemble rolling hills. Run it thru a paper crimper to give dimension. Using the "Accenting with Glitter" technique in the SNS Tips and Techniques section. With a brushable glue adhere Twinkling Clouds glitter flocking to the hills and the trees.
5. Add some blue organdy ribbon bow to the top of the card.
6. Stamp 'Snowflakes are Kisses from Heaven' using black pigment ink and gold detail embossing powder. I punch out it out using designer label punch and laid it on top of a scallop oval punched out of blue paper. This was then laid on top of a piece of purple paper which was punched out using a curly label punch.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.