Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Jackie Smith - Canada
Fri 14 Dec 2012 01:56:10 PM CST
Stamp Set 475 - Holiday Foliage 00-475
Holiday Greetings 3693-475K
Roses & Pears by Beccy Muir Digi 306
Bronze Splendor Glitter G1012S
Aqua Marine Glitter G1062S
1/4"Double Sided Tear-ific tape SAT01
Sakura Glue Pen 99202
Gold Detail Embossing Powder EP168
Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles, Lotus Pendant, Lattice Motifs
Chianti pigment ink
Warm Red, Olive Pastel Fluid Chalk
Red Satin Ribbon
Twigs & Berries Stickers by Kaisercraft
Large oval punch
Pop up dots
Cardstock; Always Artichoke, Gold stripe metallic, shimmery white, Twigs & Berries by Kaisercraft
1. Cut Always Artichoke paper 5"x 7". Layer stripe paper, green and word paper incrementally using double side tape. Don't attach to base until ribbon is adhered.
2. Cut red piece using Spellbinders 'Romantic Rectangle' and lay it down on an angle on top of the word paper. Cut out a pendant using Spellbinders die called 'Lattice Motifs' using gold stripe paper. Cut out 2 pendants using Always Artichoke paper and using the Spellbinders die called 'Lotus Pendant'. Apply flourish stickers on top green pendants using pop up dots.
3. Using the "Accenting with Glitter" technique in the SNS Tips and Techniques section.
4. Using the Sakura Glue Pen 99202, adhere the Aqua Marine glitter to the Lotus Pendants and Bronze Splendor to the Flourish stickers as shown.
5. Print out Roses & Pear Digi 306 by Beccy Muir onto shimmery white paper and color with Prismacolor pencils or other medium.
6. Stamp 'Merry Christmas' using Chianti pigment ink and emboss using Gold detail Embossing Powder EP 168. Punch out using large oval punch, using the center from the Lotus Pendant adhere using pop up dots. Sponge red and green Fluid Chalk to tone down the white paper.
7. Attach ribbon and bow as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.