Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Karin Martin - Ohio
Mon 26 Nov 2012 04:45:45 PM CST
Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter-GM2000
Collegiate Garnet Glitter-G1114
¼” Tear-iffic Tape-SAT01
½” Tear-iffic Tape-SAT04
Spellbinders Standard Oval Large-SB103
Spellbinders Lacey Oval dies
Assorted Copic Markers
1. Cut white cardstock for an A2 size card.
2. Cut green cardstock 1/8” smaller and adhere to card base.
3. Cut patterned paper 1/8” smaller than green, add a strip of coordinating patterned paper and adhere with ½” Tear-iffic Tape coated in Collegiate Garnet glitter. Adhere to card base.
4. Print digi on white cardstock and die cut.
5. Coat Sticker paper in Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter and print digi on it.
6. Color image with Copic markers, fussy cut and adhere to image using dimensional dots.
7. Die cut Lacey Oval from green cardstock and ahere to image.
8. Adhere image to card base.
9. Punch out photo corners from left over glittered sticker paper and adhere to top two corners.
Note: All layers and embellishments adhered with ¼” Tear-ific Tape unless otherwise noted.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.