Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brenda Smalle - Arizona
Tue 13 Nov 2012 03:07:40 PM CST
Winter Wonderland 1406-297K
or on Stamp Set 297
G1012 Bronze Splendor
GM2000 Cloud Nine
GM2011 Frosted Carmine
GM2003 Tiger Orange
Tear-ific Tape: 2 1/2" SAT11
Brushable Glue #540
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Copic Markers: BG000, E37, R81, R83, R85, YR09
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink #99604
Petite Ovals - lg
Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - May Arts
Pearl Flourishes ZVA Creative
Cardstock & Paper:
Authentique - Festival Collection
Recollection - Holiday Glitzy Glitter
Recollection - Holiday Shimmer
Neenah Classic Solar White #99572
1. Stamp image onto white CS with black ink - color with Copics - highlight with the brushable glue and the glue pen using the glitters.
2. Using the oval dies - cut out the image and a rose colored panel - slightly larger than the image. Cut a green oval with the floral oval dies to finish the image panel.
2. Cut the CS base from green - layer with the rose and then the glittery green/silver snowflake patterned CS. (feels just like the velvet glitters).
3. Cut a band of the rose CS and a slightly smaller bandof the red/cream patterned Authentique CS - layer the patterned CS with the 2 1/2" tape and cover with Cloud Nine glitter - it now matches the snowflake background. Attach the layers adding a strip of lace.
4. Layer elements as shown and add a bow to the right side of the image panel.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.