Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Cammy Vietzke - California
Sun 11 Nov 2012 05:26:53 PM CST
Merry Crows 385
Starry Believe 3045-385C
Memento Ink- Bahama Blue 99701
Memento Ink- Summer Sky 99620
Versamark Pad 99702
Embossing powder White Detail EP298
Sponge Daubers 99450
Cloud Nine Micro Fine Glitter GM2000
¼” Double Sided “Tear-ific” Tape SAT01
Brushable Glue 540
Fleur De Lis Squares
Labels Thirteen SB104
Scalloped Rectangles Large
Fancy Tags 3
1. Stamp the Believe image in Versamark. Emboss using White Detail embossing powder.
2. Cut and emboss using Spellbinders’ the Fancy Tags 3 die using a compatible cutting machine.
3. Using the die as a template, apply Bahama Blue ink using sponge daubers over the embossed image.
4. Cut and emboss Spellbinders’: Scalloped Rectangle, Rectangle, Floral Oval, Fancy Tags 3, Fleur de Lis Square and Labels Thirteen on white cardstock.
5. Using the dies as templates, apply Bahama Blue and Summer Sky inks.
6. Keeping the template on, apply Brushable glue on the inside portion of the Floral Oval layer. Add Cloud Nine Micro fine Glitter and allow to dry.
7. Use ¼” Double Sided “Tear-ific” Tape and dimensionals to layer the card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.