Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
2 ½ Tear-ific Tape #SAT11
½” Tear-ific Tape #SAT04
Super Adhesive Sheets #SAS02
Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter (GM2000)
Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments - 2010(SB100)
Staz-On Black Ink Pad #99704
Staz-On Cleaner #99705
Staz-On Inks: Red, Green and Yellow
Sizzix December Calendar Embossing Folder
1. Apply a strip of the 2 ½” tape to white cardstock, remove the protective backing and apply Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter.
2. Stamp the Poinsettia image using the three Staz-On inks, directly over the Cloud Nine Glitter.
3. Cut and emboss the three ornaments and stamp sayings as shown.
4. Ink the inside of the embossing folder with the three Staz-On inks and then spritz with Staz-On Cleaner. Place white cardstock inside folder and run through embossing machine.
5. Edge the card front with the ½” Tape, remove the protective backing, attach the calendar piece and apply the Cloud Nine Glitter to the exposed edges.
6. Attach the ornaments with dimensionals as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.