Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Gypsy Red Velvet Glitter-GM2005
Red Apple Embossing Powder-EP276
¼” Tear-ific Tape-SAT01
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black-99604
Grey Copic Marker
Foam or Die cut letters and numbers
1. Stamp Slim in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, outline with marker and trim.
2. Layer onto black and blue cardstock cut slightly larger than image.
3. Embellish with glue and red glitter. Let dry.
4. Cut red cardstock for card base to an A2 sized card.
5. Cut black cardstock 1/4” smaller, nip corners with corner punch and adhere to base.
6. Cut blue cardstock 1/4” smaller than black cardstock, nip corners.
7. Stamp Believe in Versamark and coat in Red Apple embossing powder. Heat set.
8. Wrap in ribbon and adhere to cardbase.
9. Die cut snowflake from Sticker Paper and coat in Gypsy Red Glitter.
10. Adhere to doily and then adhere to cardbase.
11. Adhere image.
12. Adhere letters and numbers.
12. Stamp sentiment.
*All items attached with Tear-iffic tape unless otherwise noted.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.