Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Karin Martin - Ohio
Wed 31 Oct 2012 05:13:10 PM CDT
Gypsy Red Velvet Glitter-GM2005
Black Ice Glitter-G1020
Crystal Ice Glitter-G1058
Black Detail Embossing Powder-EP171
¼” Tear-ific Tape-SAT01
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink-99604
Spellbinders Standard Oval Large-SB103
Spellbinders Standard Oval Small
Spellbinders Lacey Oval dies
1. Cut red cardstock for an A2 size card.
2. Cut black cardstock 1/4” smaller, nip corners and adhere to card base.
3. Cut patterned paper 1/4” smaller than black, nip corners and adhere together.
4. Cut 1 ½” x 3 ¾” coordinating piece of patterned paper and adhere to top of card.
5. Stamp Crows in black ink, and die cut.
6. Color image with Copic markers, versamarker and emboss with black detail powder.
7. Die cut layers from sticker paper, coat in glitter and adhere to crows image.
8. Adhere image to card base and embellish with dimensional glue, crystal ice glitter on hats. Let dry.
10. Add ribbon and gem embellishments.
Note: All layers and embellishments adhered with ¼” Tear-ific Tape unless otherwise noted.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.