Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Sat 20 Oct 2012 02:49:21 PM CDT
Large Poinsettia (3695-475N)
Tropical Paradise (3458-417C)
Clear Detail Embossing Powder (EP280)
Sparkle Embossing Powder (EP107)
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink #99604
Pinwheel Petalpoint Pigment Pad
Distress Ink Antique Linen
Cardstocks: Glossy White, Blue and Yellow
3 Self Adhesive Gold Blings
1. Stamp Poinsettia on glossy cardstock several times in Petalpoint Pigment Ink and heat emboss with Clear Detail.
2. Cut off one piece 3 ¾ x 5 “. Distress piece with distress ink and rub off excess with tissue.
3. Cut around edges of poinsettias from left over piece and layer over top of distressed piece as shown.
4. Distress piece of glossy white and stamp entire poinsettia and heat emboss with Sparkle. Cut out.
5. Stamp Paradise in Black Memento and cut out.
6. Layer card as shown and attach Paradise and main Poinsettia with dimensionals and add gold bling to centers of flowers.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.