Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Cammy Vietzke - California
Fri 19 Oct 2012 05:37:44 PM CDT
Holiday Foliage 475
Large Poinsettia 3695-475N
Holiday Greetings Set 3693-475K
White Detail EP298S
Momento Ink- Toffee Crunch 99632
Sponge Daubers 99450
Cloud Nine Micro Fine Glitter GM2000
¼” Double Sided “Tear-ific” Tape SAT01
Brushable Glue 540
Cardstock: White and Craft
Fleur De Lis Squares
1. Stamp poinsettia image 6 times with Versamark. Emboss using white detail embossing powder.
2. Color as desired using distressed reinkers.
3. Cut various layers out of images.
4. Layered flower layers using dimensionals. Add pearl to the center.
5. Cut and emboss Spellbinders’: Scalloped Circle and Fleur de Lis Square on white cardstock.
6. On the Lacey Circles shape, apply Toffee Crunch ink as shading using sponge dauber.
7. Using ¼” Double Sided “Tear-ific” tape apply the Fleur-De-Lis cutout to the craft cardbase.
8. Assembled card layers using dimensionals.
9. Use brushable glue to apply Cloud Nine micro fine glitter to the flower images.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.