Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Cammy Vietzke - California
Fri 12 Oct 2012 02:22:49 PM CDT
Merry Crows 385
Feeding the Birds 3049-385K
Momento Ink- Cottage Ivy 99619
Momento Ink- Rich Cocoa 99613
Momento Ink- Tuxedo Black 99604
Sponge Daubers 99450
Gold Leafing Pen
Later Gator Micro Fine Glitter GM2008
Cloud Nine Micro Fine Glitter GM2000
¼” Double Sided “Tear-ific” Tape SAT01
Brushable Glue 540
Green Polka Dot Designer Paper
Classic Small Rectangles
Fleur De Lis Squares
Labels Thirteen SB104
1. Create a corner bookmark by cutting a 4” square on a cardstock. On one corner, mark the middle and fold the two edges in to form a triangle. Cover the seam with designer paper.
2. Stamp the single snowman image in Tuxedo Black Momento ink on white cardstock.
3. Color the image as desired using Copic markers.
4. Outline the inside portion of the snowman body using glossy accent. Sprinkle Cloud Nine Micro Fine Glitter on top of the glossy accent. Allow to dry completely.
5. Once image has dried, cut and emboss using Spellbinders’ classic small rectangle die using a compatible cutting machine.
6. Apply Cottage Ivy Momento Ink with a sponge dauber.
7. Run the edges of the rectangle with the snowman image with gold leafing pen.
8. Cut another piece of white cardstock 1/8” larger than the main image. Layer the main image on top of the 1/8” larger piece of cardstock with ¼” Double Sided “Tear-ific” Tape.
9. Run a gold leafing pen on the edge of this rectangle as well.
10. Cut and emboss Spellbinders’ Fleur de Lis Square and Labels Thirteen on white cardstock.
11. With sponge daubers, apply Cotton Ivy Momento Ink on the inside of the shapes.
12. With a gold leafing pen, highlight the edges of both shapes as well as the inside portion of the Labels Thirteen shape.
13. Attach the main shape to the Labels Thirteen shape using with ¼” Double Sided “Tear-ific” Tape.
14. Attach the above step to the Fleur De Lis shape using dimensionals.
15. Attach the layers to the corner bookmark using ¼” Double Sided “Tear-ific” Tape.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.