Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Paint the background scene by applying Versamark all over white card and apply the first five listed embossing powders and heat emboss when covered.
2. Stamp Snow Birds in the left corner in Versamark and heat emboss with Black detail. Color with Copics.
3. Stamp Pine Forest off the page in Versamark and heat emboss with Bullfrog.
4. Apply Shasta Puff embossing powder with Penboss and heat emboss for clouds.
5. Apply the Snow Mudd Puddles at base of card and add Sparkling Snow Glitter. Use Glue pen to add same glitter to trees.
6. Edge the base card with ¾” tape and remove backing. After sticking the cardfront to base, apply Swan Wing to the exposed tape.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.