Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Zippel - Pennsylvania
Tue 03 Jul 2012 11:45:35 AM CDT
Christmas Basket Stampette Set 442S
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 99604
Rhubarb Stalk Memento Ink Pad 99615
Tearific Tape any size SAT01-05
Neenah Solar White Cardstock 99572
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circles Small
Copic Markers100, C1, B000, B32, G12, G21,YG67, E31,E35, E37,YR14,YR18, R35, R37, R39, BV00, BV02, V17
Dimensional Tape or Dots
Jute or Sisal Rope
Adhesive Metal Accents
Small Adhesive Rhinestones
Dimensional Liquid (Diamond Glaze, Glossy Accents, or similar)
Cardstock: White (see above), Kraft, Green Stripe, Red & Green Striped
1. Stamp the Christmas Basket using Black Memento ink 3 times onto Solar White cardstock (cs). Color the full image on one copy, the snowman’s arms & head on the second copy, and only the snowman’s head/hat on the third copy.
2. Clean off your stamp; then using Rhubarb Stalk, only ink the area of the stamp where the candy cane is and stamp onto Solar White cs.
3. Cut out & emboss the fully colored image using a Spellbinders Circle.
4. Cut out remaining layer pieces – whole snowman, snowman’s head/hat, and candy cane (note: when cutting the candy cane, cut beyond where the candy cane stops to create an extension to the candy cane – this will be used to attach it to the card)
5. Add green stripes to the candy cane using a Copic Marker and edge the entire candy cane using a black Copic marker. Coat the entire candy cane with dimensional liquid and set aside to dry.
6. Make a small slice in the fully colored image where the candy cane touches the snowman – when dry, the candy cane will be inserted here.
7. Using dimension tape or dots, add the whole snowman piece to the fully colored image. Then add the head/hat piece on top of that using dimensional tape or dots. The fully assembled picture will have three layers.
8. When it’s dry, insert the candy cane into the slot – the extension will stick out on the back of the image. Secure the candy cane using dimensional tape or dots only near the top (curved) part of the candy cane so only that part sticks out & away from the basket.
9. Cut a piece of green print 5” x 5” and using Tearific Tape attach to a 5 ¼” square kraft card base (fold at the top).
10. Cut a piece of red/green striped paper & attach to a slightly larger piece of kraft cs. Then attach this to the card base as shown. Use Tearific Tape for both pieces.
11. Wrap rope twice around the striped section and then attach the colored image over top of this using dimensional tape or dots.
12. Attach a triple loop rope bow to the card as shown using glue dots. Using a single strand of rope, make a tiny bow and attach to the tag on the basket. Attach metal accents and small rhinestones as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.