Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Amanda Reed - Pennsylvania
Fri 18 Nov 2011 02:10:19 PM CST
Stamp Set Merry Crows 385
Feeding the Birds 3049-385K
Labels 18 by Spellbinders
Teariffic tape 1/4 “ SAT01
Copic markers COPICA COPIC B COPIC C
Black memento ink
Provocraft embossing folder
1. Base of card is 6x5.
2. Cut green cardstock 1/8” smaller and punch corners with decorative punch.
3. Trim white cardstock to fit into the decorative corner space and emboss with folder of your choice.
4. Stamp image onto white cardstock and color with copic markers.
5. Layer with red cardstock and apply to white base with teariffic tape.
6. Push edges of white cardstock beneath corners of green cardstock and apply to card base with teariffic tape.
7. Glue paper poinsettias to front of card with white glue.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.