Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Barbara Bruder - Kentucky
Tue 25 Oct 2011 12:58:10 PM CDT
Stamps in set 443S
Spellbinders Labels Ten S5-022
¼” Tearific Tape SAT01
Copic Markers: G00, G21, G85, E57, R29,Y11, YR65, B21, BVOO, V04, V09, V17, C1
Inks: Fresco Chalk Dye Inks by and India Dye Ink
Cardstock/Paper: White CS, Teal CS, Baby Blue CS, Designer Paper
**All paper and any ribbon/embellishments used are adhered with 1/4” tear-ific tape unless otherwise specified***
1. Cut a A-7 card using white cs
2. Cut designer paper panel, 4 ¾”X6 ¾”, add ribbon to bottom portion of panel and attach panel to card front. (Bow will be added later)
3. Cut 3 ½”X5” white cs panel. Stamp snowman image & color with Copic Markers.
4. Cut 3 ¾”X5 ½” baby blue cs panel. Using labels ten die, cut label shape out of center of baby blue cs. Emboss panel with folder. Layer and attach this over the stamped image panel, centering image thru the opening. Attach to card front.
5. Make frame using 2 labels ten dies nested in one another using teal cs. Layer and attach around opening on blue cs
6. Stamp verse using the Fresco Chalk ink on white cs, trim, and sponge edges and attach to card front using dimensional foam.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.