Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Donna Ellis - Florida
Sun 23 Oct 2011 12:03:31 PM CDT
Holly Cluster from Christmas Basket Stampette 442
Gold Detail Embossing Powder EP168
Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder EP385
Cerise Glitter G1104
Elegant Emerald Glitter G1011
Fantasy Gold Glitter G1001
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments 2010 #SB100
Spellbinders Grand Calibur
Scallop Border Punch
Red Mirror Cardstock #99525
1/4” Tear-ific Tape #SAT01
VersaMark Ink Pad #99702
Cardstock: Black, Yellow-Gold, White, Green
embellishment for top of ornament die cut
black gel pen
1. Cuts & Folds: Fold black cardstock to A7 size. Cut yellow-gold to 6.5” x 4.75”. Punch border punch on one side. Cut Green CS as desired so a lot of the yellow-gold border will show. Cut Red Mirror with largest Ornament Die. Cut another in Yellow-Gold and cut it in half lengthwise. Arrange the halves on the back of the mirror cardstock to create a halo.
2. Smoosh VersaMark Pad around edges of yellow-gold card stock, dredge with Gold Tinsel EP, and heat. Adhere to black base. (by cutting the yellow-gold CS first, and then applying EP, the edges are covered as well.
3. With VersaMark randomly stamp holly leaves on the green cardstock. Stamp another on a green scrap. Heat set with Gold Detail EP. Fussy cut the Holly bunch from the scrap paper. Stamp onto white cardstock piece the part of the image with the tag. Emboss with Gold Tinsel EP. Fussy cut the Peace tag. With black gel pen, create squiggles along green frame. Adhere green piece to yellow-gold CS.
4. Fill holly leaves about 3 at a time with Sakura Quickie Glue Pen and dump on Elegant Emerald Glitter. Repeat until all leaves are done, including the stand along piece. Fill the berries with the Glue Pen and sprinkle Cerise Glitter. Highlight tendrils of single holly bunch with Glue Pen and glitter with Fantasy Gold.
5. Attach white Peace Tag to single Holly Bunch, apply cap to ornament, attach Holly Bunch to ornament with dimensionals, attach ornament to card with dimensionals.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.