Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Sandy Meier - Florida
Wed 31 Aug 2011 05:52:11 PM CDT
Candy Cane Pengie 3551-438C
or on Stamp Set 438
Sparkle Embossing Powder EP107
Clear detail Embossing Powder EP280
Starfire Glitter G1017
Fire Engine Red Glitter G1007
Silver Dreams Glitter G1002
Smokey Black Flock FL100
Cherry Sparkle Sparkle N Soft SS100
Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft SS107
Tear-ific Tape 1/4" SAT01
SNS Brushable Glue 540
Static Free Bag 99512
SNS Brushable Glue 540
Versamark Ink pad 99702
Memento Tuxedo Black ink 99604
Copic markers: YR18, E00
Pink dye ink
Grand Caliber Die Cut Machine
Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles S4-306
Red, white cardstock
Designer paper with candy canes
Chipboard or cardboard
Snowflake die cut
Silver acrylic paint
Metal candy cane charm
1. Cut red cardstock for A2 card.
2. Cut designer paper for next layer, applying Versamark ink over entire piece, and use Sparkle embossing powder to emboss. With tear-ific tape, adhere to base.
3. Die cut snowflake from chipboard, and paint with silver acrylic paint. Use tear-ific tape to adhere to card front.
4. Die cut rectangle from red cardstock and smaller rectangle from white cardstock. Stamp Candy Cane Pengie using memento ink onto white rectangle.
Using Smokey Black Flock, Twinkling Clouds Sparkle and Soft and Cherry Sparkle and Soft, apply to Penguin using brushable glue. Color with copic markers. Put paper back into metal die and sponge pink dye ink around edges. Tape and pop dot these two pieces onto card front.
5. Apply versamark ink to metal candy cane charm and emboss using clear embossing powder and immediately dip into Fire Engine Red glitter. Reheat to adhere glitter. Apply tear-ific tape to back of candy cane and then sprinkle with Starfire glitter. Remove loop of charm and adhere to card front.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.