Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Sandy Meier - Florida
Sun 07 Aug 2011 11:37:15 AM CDT
Swirly Reindeer 3385-414G
Pine Forest 3379-414P
Winter Wonderland 3388-414AA
Or all on Winter Swirl Set 414
Sparkling Sands Sparkle N Soft SS118
Sparkle Embossing Powder EP107
Gold Detail Embossing Powder EP168
Stickum Powder EP300
Tear-ific Tape 1/2" SAT04
Versamark Ink pad 99702
Static Free Bag 99512
Brilliance Galaxy Gold Pigment Ink
White and Lt Gold Linen Texture cardstock
Olive green Mulberry Paper
Peeled Paint and Antique Linen Distress Inks (Dye Inks)
Grand Caliber Die Cut machine
Spellbinders Lacey Circles S4-293 (second largest)
Spellbinders Standard Circles Small-3”
Spellbinders Fancy Tags Three
1. Cut gold cardstock 4 1/4" X 9”. Fold in half for a 4 1/2” X 4 1/4" card base.
2. Using peeled paint ink, stamp trees all over the front of the card base. Clean stamp and now use versamark ink to stamp over those same trees. Note: stamp will need to be cleaned each time as the versamark will take some of the green ink off. When all stamped, sprinkle with Sparkle embossing powder and heat set.
3. Die cut a 3” circle from white cardstock. Use Static free powder and stamp deer using Versamark ink. (Get Sparkle N Soft ready to pour). Cover with Stickum powder, shake off excess and heat. Immediately pour on the Sparkle N Soft. Press down lightly to get fibers into heated powder. Shake off excess. If necessary, use a Quickie glue pen to fill in where necessary and add more Sparkle N Soft. When fully dry, place metal die over circle and using dauber, edge with Antique Linen ink.
4. Die cut Lacey circle from gold cardstock. Tape deer onto this piece.
5. Cut a piece of mulberry paper slightly larger than the lacey circle. Brush some water around the edges, and fray them. Tape lacey circle onto this one.
6. Tape circle at top of card, but higher than the fold so the total card is 5 1/2”. This is called a Tent Topper Card.
7. Stamp Winter Wonderland using Gold Brilliance pigment ink onto a piece of gold cardstock. Emboss using Gold Detail embossing powder. Die cut around words with the Fancy Tag. Cut off the bottom swirls and pop dot at bottom of card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.